PARIS APARTMENTS - A SUGGESTION
We suggest that if you think you may also stay with us in rural France,
then you should consider booking these weeks with us first,
then top and tail Paris around the weeks booked with us.
> It enables you to get back to Paris on the Friday,
then stay the odd days till your flight leaves the following week
or arrive on a day other than Friday then come down to us on our normal
starting day of Friday (we book in weekly blocks Friday to Friday)
> You will not have to worry about getting to the Airport CDG in time for your flight.
We work in association with Gail Boisclair in Paris who manages a range of
quality apartments (she speaks English and French).
For example, see below for details and photos of our
To enquire click or tap here.
LE CHAPON is perfectly located in the Marais close to Place des Vosges, Picasso Museum, Pompidou Centre, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, the river Seine ... this lovely ground floor apartment opening onto a leafy courtyard is a perfect hub from which to explore Paris.
The area surrounding it offers interesting gourmet restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries and many food and fashion shops.
Being on the GROUND FLOOR there are no steep steps to climb and it is also very quiet since it is at the rear of the building. This is a rarity in Paris!
Suits: one couple, or a couple with 2 young children
as the lounge has a sofa bed and a shorter low sofa.
- A 60 square metre apartment with a queen size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate toilet.
- A double sofa bed in the sitting room and a shorter sofa which can be used as a bed for a younger child.
- All bed linen and towels are supplied for bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
- Dining room table and chairs for 6 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction cook top, electric oven, microwave, dish washer, fridge with freezer, washing/drying machine.
- WiFi for free internet connection with blazingly fast fibre connection
- Flat panel television and radio
Tour of your Marais apartment in Paris, France
Fill in this brief form, submit it and we'll get right back to you.
Any problems with the form? Just email us at the link at the bottom of this page.
(if the submit button seems to fail, please scroll up and check that all required fields have been completed)
Please note: we are not a booking platform with thousands of properties in hundreds of locations; we own our cottages and villas.
We specialise in hub-based holiday experiences around four villages in four regions. See this page for details.